Five Easy Mug and Microwave Desserts
With college midterms coming up in the next few weeks, sugar becomes absolutely necessary for getting through the all night study sessions. But before going to the store for a whole box of brownies, take a peek at some of these single serve microwave dessert recipes. All that’s needed are a few ingredients, a microwave, and the mug of your choice.
- No. 2 Pencil has a quick and easy chocolate chip cookie in a cup that only takes one minute to cook.
- eCurry created a single serve chocolate cupcake that’s great with a side of ice cream.
- The Family Kitchen has a delicious strawberries and cream mug cake that’s the perfect blend of sweet and fruity.
- Kirbie’s Cravings came up with a blueberry mug cake that can be eaten right out of the microwave.
- The nice folks at Food.com shared a microwave chocolate mug brownie recipe that satisfies the sugar and chocolate cravings sure to come from studying.