Five microwave-only dinner recipes to get you through the week
After the Valentine’s Day madness of this past week, ordering takeout might seem like the easiest option for a warm meal. Not so! I scoured some of my favorite cooking blogs, and found some recipes that are sure to leave you (and your roommates) very happy. Here are five easy recipes ready-made for the microwave.
- Small Kitchen College came up with a simple recipe for homemade lasagna that does not require an oven. No, really.
- Cdkitchen has instructions for a yummy microwavable green beans and ham dish.
- This recipe for shepherd’s pie from ifood takes a little while to cook, but it is definitely worth the wait.
- For pasta lovers, this spaghetti and meat sauce recipe from busy cooks is cheap and easy to make.
- This microwave chicken stir fry recipe from cooks.com has to be marinated overnight, but turns into a delicious and simple dinner that will leave plenty of leftovers.